Friday, August 9, 2024

Damn. its been 2 years since I was here last!!!


 Howdy everyone!


Well, I just realized I have not been on this page for quite a while and was shocked to see that it has fully been 2 YEARS since I was here last. So, just going to do a little update. . .


I have been active and busy, albeit, not here though. My main means of communication are FACEBOOK and YOUTUBE, in that order, and I will place links below. 

On Facebook I am regularly posting information and photos and I would refer you there first. . .

BushcraftWoodsDevil Facebook page


Now, if you do not use Facebook, you can still access my videos on Youtube. I am not as active there, shooting vids only infrequently [and I do share my Youtube vids on MY Facebook page] and my channel is found here:

BushcraftWoodsDevil Youtube channel


Currently, I have 1,290 subscribers and 447 videos on that channel so lots of material to view. 

Anyway, I will try to make sure to circle back here and most something more often.


Kind regards,

GOBLIN RANGER

[Bushcraft Woods Devil] 

No comments:

Post a Comment